Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I can’t cope

No @Captain24 . I'm going to check them out. Is it her bday AGAIN??? I guess it's every year lol. 

Hey @sosad-666 , sorry to hear things have been so hard for you. 

Thank you for your beautiful post. 

Please know you can reach out at any time.

@Captain24 wrote:

Something good from today 

49d2bb10-22e9-4a53-ac6c-90649c0a4af7.jpeg

6c9ab6ae-390d-41b4-9c10-b00670b2170c.jpeg

83423ae6-aced-411f-86c6-473e1de1fc50.jpeg

1cee96be-2280-49fb-82bc-dda76fae42c4.jpeg

Yikes @Captain24 ! Toooooooo gorgeous! How spoilt! I'm sure she loved the fuss.

She loved every minute and was so happy all day. @tyme. It was like she knew it was her special day all day. It warmed my heart so much especially going through a rough time. They do so

much for me. 

Powerful 🙂 @Captain24 

Glad to hear. 

I hope Ruby learns a thing or too soon. I seriously don't have the time of day for her at the moment.

They are my saving grace @tyme.

You really aren’t a fan of hers are you? I thought you were just trying hard to not get attached. 

Yeah, not a fan at the moment @Captain24 . I reckon I will get too attached. So I'm staying away for now.

Wow... look at the time. It's been such a great night. Thanks for joining the PGC. Chat tomorrow!

Between the PGC and the new thread it has lifted my spirits, confidence and connection on here. @tyme. Thank you. 

And thanks @Bow for being you! 

Hi @Captain24 , was sorry to read you've been in such a dark place. I know what it's like not being able to face another minute 😢

Was so glad to read that last night lifted your spirits 🙂

Hi

Tooo gorgeous! That made me smile😀

To anyone who is having a bad day I am here and know all to well what you are going through. My heart is with you. I am giving you the courage and strength you need in your darkest hours and letting you know you are not alone. You have a whole lot of people here that know exactly what you are going through right now. We are here to support you so please if you are like me and are a SH don’t pick up anything type instead. We are here.

SoSad
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846