Re: I can’t cope

No @Captain24 . I'm going to check them out. Is it her bday AGAIN??? I guess it's every year lol. 

Hey @sosad-666 , sorry to hear things have been so hard for you. 

Thank you for your beautiful post. 

Please know you can reach out at any time.

@Captain24 wrote:

Something good from today 

49d2bb10-22e9-4a53-ac6c-90649c0a4af7.jpeg

6c9ab6ae-390d-41b4-9c10-b00670b2170c.jpeg

83423ae6-aced-411f-86c6-473e1de1fc50.jpeg

1cee96be-2280-49fb-82bc-dda76fae42c4.jpeg

Yikes @Captain24 ! Toooooooo gorgeous! How spoilt! I'm sure she loved the fuss.

She loved every minute and was so happy all day. @tyme. It was like she knew it was her special day all day. It warmed my heart so much especially going through a rough time. They do so

much for me. 

Powerful 🙂 @Captain24 

Glad to hear. 

I hope Ruby learns a thing or too soon. I seriously don't have the time of day for her at the moment.

They are my saving grace @tyme.

You really aren’t a fan of hers are you? I thought you were just trying hard to not get attached. 

Yeah, not a fan at the moment @Captain24 . I reckon I will get too attached. So I'm staying away for now.

Wow... look at the time. It's been such a great night. Thanks for joining the PGC. Chat tomorrow!

Between the PGC and the new thread it has lifted my spirits, confidence and connection on here. @tyme. Thank you. 

And thanks @Bow for being you! 

Hi @Captain24 , was sorry to read you've been in such a dark place. I know what it's like not being able to face another minute 😢

Was so glad to read that last night lifted your spirits 🙂

Hi

Tooo gorgeous! That made me smile😀

To anyone who is having a bad day I am here and know all to well what you are going through. My heart is with you. I am giving you the courage and strength you need in your darkest hours and letting you know you are not alone. You have a whole lot of people here that know exactly what you are going through right now. We are here to support you so please if you are like me and are a SH don’t pick up anything type instead. We are here.

SoSad
Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846