Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I can’t cope

Hi captain24

I’m so sorry to hear that you are struggling, I know all to well how that is.

Yes at the moment I’m doing ok because I have a daughter I must go on for that’s it. But it’s an extremely slippery slope for me. I go from ok then I plunge right back into the darkness for weeks. Filled with awful thoughts not wanting to go on self destructive thoughts SH you name it I do it. I have so many new scars on me I’m going to have to get more tattoos to cover them.

I have a life threatening illness that only gives me certain amt of years left so I have increased my antidepressants which has helped me . I think it’s a great way to go. Then as I said try if you have people in your life to do something with them.

This forum is a blessing. Always remember that there are others here for you.

I have had a horrendous life so I can relate to anything. But please do not despair there is a light at the end of that tunnel, even if you can’t see it. Just take someone’s hand and we will help to pull you into it.

Please don’t despair I know where you are. But I also know where you can be. It’s a much better place ok. 30 min, 1 hr at a time take it slow. Listen to music. Talk.

Be well Captain24

I’m done. I’ve had enough. I’m not good enough. 

Hi @Captain24 I know you're having a really difficult time 

If there's anything you need to talk about I'm here

It’s too hard @Ru-bee. I really hate

myself. I don’t care to keep going. 

I hear that things seem really dark, are you feeling that you can be safe right now @Captain24 ?

Don’t worry @Ru-bee 

Of course I'm going to worry @Captain24 I care about you.

I'm going to send you through an email okay?

@tyme @Is there a PGC tonight? 

@tyme Did you happen to see the photos of Pixies birthday? 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846