Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

What's for dinner mate @Jacques got pumpkin soup here

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah, plus double demerit points @SmilingGecko  I wont be driving anywhere over Easter

oh nice one @Bill16 love pumpkin soup with chives and sour cream. made myself a bbq chicken omlette mate. was ok

@TAB hey tabby, feeling anxious about the trip. Guess can cancel it. Or see how it feels tomorrow ha.

Thanks @Meowmy 

Have an awesome weekend!

TAB
Senior Contributor

Up to you @Meowmy Ive cancelled things. Also made myself do things cos booked. Both this year even. You know.

Gone to bed here. No energy. Watched 3 x sheeps all ok. Spics and Specs came on thought that nice. Need to be in bed though.

@TAB goodnight tabby, sleep well.

Yeah it will be crazy on the roads for the next few weeks at least with mercury retrograde, not just Easter which is notorious for accidents @TAB. I think its a good idea stopping at home. Enjoy your nap. I'm just going gentle on myself until I get this health problem sorted.  Will be using my Zen Chi exercise machine for the time being. It will keep my body moving. Got GP appointment on Saturday

TAB
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Meowmy  you too.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Sounds like a plan @SmilingGecko  night

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846