Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

What are you up to bro @Jacques 

@TAB @Bill16 @StuF good morning cool friends, take care.

@TAB hey tabby, on the road. Stopping for coffee. Hope you slept well.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Enjoy @Meowmy  was up earlier. Went back to sleep 4 hours lol

Good morning @Meowmy @TAB @Bill16 

Avagoodone!

Meowmy have a great trip!

Good morning @TAB @StuF @Meowmy got a good nights rest. Slept for about 5 hours. Was coming down with a cold yesterday partly due to lack of sleep. Took some intensive Zinc shots and Vitamin C. Feeling better. No tickly throat. Did my Zen Chi this morning and felt really good @TAB. If I'm not well enough to exercise its the next best option!  15 minutes on the machine is the equivalent of walking 1 hour 30 mins. So you get passive exercise. Was up early and greeted the Sun again. Got back into the habit of watching the Sun rise. It makes you fall asleep quicker at night and you sleep a lot deeper. Learnt it from a Harley Street Doctor who put out free materials during the height of the pandemic. Its a good health strategy.  I hope you have a nice birthday on the weekend @StuF. Are you still going to Ballarat @Meowmy? I think I might just curl up in a ball

TAB
Senior Contributor

interesting re sunrise @SmilingGecko  yes, @Meowmy  went on trip

How are you feeling today @TAB? Yes sunrise is great for circaidian rhythms!  I feel better when I do it. The Harley Street Doctor I mentioned is a lovely man. He put out a daily set of health practices designed to build the immune it was in beautiful video format and it was for free. I watched all the sessions. I did most of the things he suggested allready. Even another doctor I spoke to confirmed the theory about sunrise and circaidian rhythms. Its a great start to the day! Don't know why I got out of the habit but am having strict daily routines according to my ability to do so. My health can get in the way though. My bodily constitution is a bit weak after toxic meds I was put on. I think I've mentioned that before

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hi @SmilingGecko  am okay enough thanks, just sleeping a lot again. was bit hot and sweaty last night when woke. body fighting something maybe .. got to keep water up.

Hope your day is going okay

Hello @TAB yes I've had to snooze. Hopefully things might improve idk. Checked the transit for possible health conditions and it doesn't start until the middle of April so don't know whats going on. Do you know where you stand with your GP and referrals for now? I'm just glad if I feel ok. I am doing an ayurvedic oil practice and felt a small improvement in overall wellbeing since hopping back on board with it.  So glad I got my Zen Chi machine!  Its a beaut device, got it off facebook marketplace several years ago and you feel better and have deeper sleep with it.  Its not good for folks with heart conditions though. There are some other contraindications so best to be wary. Its great though for a full body workout if you are not well enough to exercise. I told @Historylover about it.  Shes being knocked around by a depot med lately. I have been concerned about her health and vitality levels. The same thing happened to me!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846