Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

thats very organised of you @saturnzoon  re shopping, well done. Good luck with the finance thing. Aircon is essential these days.

Very quiet day here, well traffic noise wise. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

ohh @SmilingGecko  well, indicator fixed now, it seems

@saturnzoon well done re shopping. Enjoy weekend

@StuF hey StuF, happy fiftieth birthday to you for the weekend. Hope you get all your heart wishes fulfill. Will be on the road for the weekend. Take care

@TAB hey tabby, glad you're feeling better. Hope the evening will pan put okay. A bit anxious here.  Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

I might see what's on tv here @Meowmy  Cat leaving me alone. using all energy from food I give it back in its Wild World lol . thats okay, it was starting to bother me a bit lol as not used to it. cat prob thinks the same. just go back to what was doing before now I can get what I want lol

@TAB hey tabby, hope there is something good to watch on TV. Enjoy the evening without cat ha ha. Just had dinner. Smashed first zero in a while ha ha. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

bit bored here @Meowmy  started quick read through learning guides I got printed off . Got roast in oven , but not really hungry.  bit drowsy too. I have let my walking go so badly that walking around shops today really knocked me.  oh well. tomorrow is another day .

@TAB hey tabby, think do blood pressure and then bath. May be early night tonight. Nothing happening anyway ha ha

Thats good @TAB we have mercury going retrograde in a few days and it governs travel. Usually lots of delays in traffic and impatience typically. But with mercury in a fire sign like Aries and this eclipse season I expect there will be lots of hot heads doing road rage. If you have to leave your house and travel allow yourself extra time for traffic jams and delays. Mercury will be retrograde until the last week of the month. Lots of wild drivers on the road. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846