Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

@eth 

re being on the sane forum heaps.

I feel a similar conflict. I've turned off the email notifications as my anxiety was increasing due to the large number of emails. The last few days I've been a bit up down and so I read the notifications as I can. I consider my health first. I hope people here will be understanding about a slow response, or no response. Some days it's a struggle to even read the forum for me.

WriterMelb

awwww lovely picture @Define_normal Heart

@WriterMelb  I get it

Have to say goodnight now good people.  The zoom group I joined had all sorts of technical stuff - I persevered for 3/4 hour but gave up.  Time to go toes up for me now. Take care and stay kind.

HI everyone... Sorry I am a bit of a late comer... Hope you all had a good day xx

Hey @eth (whenever you're back from your beauty sleep 🙂 ), were you a Grass Roots/Earth Garden style New Settler? Sounds like it. And I mean that as a good thing.

Closest I've done to that, apart from childhod camping, was being a costumed volunteer at one of those goldrush re-enactment tourist sites. I used to cook meals in a camp oven over a fire, just to show it could be done. Bread, baked vegs and bacon, golden syrup dumplings... good hearty old fashioned food.

9_Trans_Australian_Railway_450w.jpg

@Former-Member 💖

Hi and good morning to anyone here today.

@Dani1981  sorry I missed you last night.  I pulled the plug around 8 as I'd had a long day.   Mostly a good one.  Hope you are doing ok.

@Smc   I've not heard exactly that expression before but that does pretty well sum it up (grass roots etc) but I'm pretty sure we weren't the first settlers down there.  There was a history of cedar-getting and gold panning that went back a long way in the area.  Your costume job sounds like it was pretty fun, if hard work.  There's nothing quite like food cooked on an open fire.

@Snowie @WriterMelb @Shaz51 @Former-Member @TAB @Harmony_seeker @Adge @Define_normal and anyone I've missed thanks for coming over yesterday.  

Hope everyone has a peaceful day to day.  Take care all.

Hello @Former-Member   I received a notification and read a post from you which now seems to have been removed.  I am not sure why you seem to want me involved in something that I am unaware of until now.  If you are having ongoing problems with another member it might be time to touch base with the SANE team by email.

@Former-Member  please email me.

Sincere apologies @TAB 

Peace 😺

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846