Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

@TAB  mine would feel a good bit smaller as it includes the kitchen.  I use the back bathroom in the main house.

Mine is like this with all the glass, but made of stained timber.  Quite pretty under the big old avo tree.

Just saw your posts about yesterday and last night @Shaz51   Hope you are having a better day today xx

It's about 7m x 3 1/2m in size (the cabin not the table!) -- ha ha glad you cleared that up @eth Heart

yes furbabies are like that , does your`s @Define_normal ,

and i love Izzy @Snowie Heart

@Former-Member  I can't see anything @TAB has done to warrant that.  Let's try to keep the peace here please.  We are all sensitive, that's part of why we are here.

nice @eth  perhaps the space and measuring was a bit unrealistic cos like 3-4 beds in room , so a lot of wasted space this was other place stayed at, theres a bali bath on right tent around 3x4 m, bbq left hand side then big open shower block all on deck, be a good retirement house for me, just need winter area, maybe a gazebo and fireplace as well lol

Looks good @TAB   It'd be enough for me too.   Tiny houses are quite popular these days.

hello @Former-Member Heart

we thought of having one of those cabins ( a bit bigger ) behind my mum`s house if we are allowed by coucil 

yes thank you @eth , a lot better today 

both of us dont want to do anything today 

well we have voted and done the shopping for mum and us but that is it xxxx

that is why i was not here last night xx

@Shaz51 ,

I dont have a fur baby my pet has scales

Sorry @eth it was a past experience. I think I had better disappearer

You don't need to disappear @Former-Member   Everyone's welcome here with good intentions.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846