Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Join us for Wellbeing Week // New forum event starting 9am Monday 25th 9am AEST finishing Friday 29th 9pm AEST

I tried to paint a stone once and it did not look like this. This stone is gorgeous. I think my stone was porous and the color soaked in and bled. There must be a knack to it. This is creative and pretty.

Re: Join us for Wellbeing Week // New forum event starting 9am Monday 25th 9am AEST finishing Friday 29th 9pm AEST

I can almost smell that beautiful bread.

@Dark_Olena  I get stones from the beach.

You are right, some are porous, but you can seal them. Also some paints aren’t a good match. Don’t give up. My first ones were embarrassing, putting it mildly.

In the ‘ Craft Corner’ thread, there are more, if you are interested in having a look there.  @CheerBear  is a natural.

Hello beautiful bingoers @natureisnurture @Longingtobelong @Sans911 @Gwynn @Bethy58 @mudsum @HopefulWarrior @Gardener @MidCenturyGirl @Dark_Olena @Escaped_Goat @frog @roses1 @nova2074 @dhr53 @PandoraMalice @Judi9877 @Mingurikulimpa @Emz123 @greenpea @bear7 @Coriander @Maggie @Adge @NatureLover @BlueBay @Sherry @Shaz51 @elilith @EOR @Doreen @greenspace @Snowie @eth @Former-Member @Peri ❤️ 

We're half way through our Wellbeing Week. It has been an absolute pleasure so far, thanks for joining and making it so much fun 🌷😺🌻 Let's keep going I've got tiles I still want to do! I'm putting this up on my wall to be a bit inspiring creativity-wise 

quote.jpg

Today I had an emotional morning but a nice afternoon. 
2 loads washing 

dr appt

an hour walk 

Lincraft shopping 

chiro appt 

vac the bedroom 

folded clothes 

and the best bit - older son shouting Thai dinner tonight !!! 
(at least I won't have to cook)

Hey everyone!  I did a lot today thanks to the magic of multitasking 😂  

Went for a long walk down to the river ticking off exercise, spending time in nature and smiling at a stranger.  ✔️✔️✔️
Watched a favourite movie or rather a sequel... Halloween.. ✔️

Messaged someone for no reason this morning. ✔️

Did some cross stitch.. that's something creative ✔️
Now this one might not count but I consider it part of gardening and my garden doesn't require anything else at this time of year.. picking up dog :pile_of_poo: ✔️

Took a shower ✔️
5 things I do well... cook.. walk hills... survive... clean my home... help others. ✔️

@Tortoiseshell @BlueBay @Maggie @Dark_Olena @Shaz51 @NatureLover 

Hello @Tortoiseshell@Escaped_Goat@BlueBay@Maggie@Dark_Olena 

Back again for my afternoon list Smiley Happy

1)  spent time in nature -- had a coffee outside under my tree (photo)✔

imgp8145.jpg

2)  ate my favourite food--- we had a treat today 3 olive dip and biscuits✔

3)   listed 5 things i do well --- Cook, clean my house , help others , organising , Listening ✔✔✔✔✔

Wow, you are all doing so well! @Escaped_Goat  @Shaz51 @Tortoiseshell @BlueBay @Maggie @frog @Dark_Olena @Former-Member @Former-Member @CheerBear 

And some beautiful pictures...and such a cute little dog @Maggie !

All I managed today was: took one hour at a time, and meditated. But I was glad to do both those things.

way to go @NatureLover 

very important things too Heart

Aww, thank you @Shaz51 🙂 And your tree is spectacular by the way!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846