Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Warning: Vent also potential trigger....but no idea where to go.

Are you part of SANE's Guided Service? @ButterflyWings 

I wonder if you would be interested or eligible? You can have a look here: https://www.sane.org/referral

You deserve to be heard. 

Thinking of you.

Hugs.

@tyme Hugs back 🩷🩵 I'm in an area in Victoria where I'm not eligible for this program. Looks like Eastern Health will have to hear from me. [edited by moderator]

Hey @ButterflyWings , I've just had to make a quick edit to your post to remove the suburb as a way to ensure your identity is not compromised.

Eastern Health.... I hope they are able to support you. Sometime you've just got to keep fighting to be heard.

Have you ever been to a PARC? I wonder if that's an option for you? Prevention and Recovery Centre. It was such a great experience for me. I've been numerous times and it was extremely helpful.

@tyme Again I'm sure EH can advise. Fair enough re. edit. So hard online...sigh

Hi @ButterflyWings 

Been reading what transpired for you since Friday, they don't make it easy some times.  Just hoping that you are ok and got through the weekend.  Thinking of you 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846