Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My Mosaic

Sorry, my notifications still seem to be playing up @Bow 

I hope they calm down for you hon. 

Bow
Senior Contributor

I’m not getting notifications either @Snowie 

think I’ll just go can’t guarantee anything tonight 

thnks

Hi @Bow 

I hope you get this.

Hoping you got some sleep last night and today goes well.

Have you got anything planned for today with D, or just a quiet day at home?

Sending lots of 💗💗

Bow
Senior Contributor

I’ve had a rough day. Did my usual morning routine, and then this afternoon d and I went to church. We don’t usually have afternoon church, but we had a combined service with another relating local church with some international visitors. There were a lot of people, and the music was extra loud. And I had a panic attack. It was dreadful 😩 I spent the rest of the service standing at the door. Beating myself up now. This is what I have done to myself by isolating myself so much. 

I climbed into bed when I got home. Got up briefly for some dinner, forcing some soup down and now I am back in bed again. 

Hey @Bow ,

I'm sorry you had a bit of a struggle today. At the same time, I want to acknowledge the effort it took to go to church today. Good on you.

I hear it's hard today. I hope you can do something nice for yourself tonight.

Hugs

Bow
Senior Contributor

Just want the day gone @tyme  have allowed myself to spiral tonight and I’m hiding in bed

Bow
Senior Contributor

I feel so incredibly alone. My relationship and connections are becoming less and less.
I don’t feel like I fit in anywhere. Here, there, anywhere.

Awwww @Bow ,

I'm so sorry to hear. We just finished out Sunday Hangout. Do you think you'd be interested in joining us in the future? We'd love to have you.

I hear how hard loneliness can be. Hugs @Bow 

Bow
Senior Contributor

I’ve tried chat a few times @tyme  its just too much for me, don’t cope, can’t keep up. 

😩😩

Hey @Bow ,

NO stress. It's just an option. It's not for everyone. We are looking at doing a few different things so people have a choice as to what they want to participate in.

We are here for you.

tyme

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846