Senior Contributor

Re: My Mosaic

I’m not getting notifications either @Snowie 

think I’ll just go can’t guarantee anything tonight 

thnks

Hi @Bow 

I hope you get this.

Hoping you got some sleep last night and today goes well.

Have you got anything planned for today with D, or just a quiet day at home?

Sending lots of 💗💗

Bow
Senior Contributor

I’ve had a rough day. Did my usual morning routine, and then this afternoon d and I went to church. We don’t usually have afternoon church, but we had a combined service with another relating local church with some international visitors. There were a lot of people, and the music was extra loud. And I had a panic attack. It was dreadful 😩 I spent the rest of the service standing at the door. Beating myself up now. This is what I have done to myself by isolating myself so much. 

I climbed into bed when I got home. Got up briefly for some dinner, forcing some soup down and now I am back in bed again. 

Hey @Bow ,

I'm sorry you had a bit of a struggle today. At the same time, I want to acknowledge the effort it took to go to church today. Good on you.

I hear it's hard today. I hope you can do something nice for yourself tonight.

Hugs

Bow
Senior Contributor

Just want the day gone @tyme  have allowed myself to spiral tonight and I’m hiding in bed

Bow
Senior Contributor

I feel so incredibly alone. My relationship and connections are becoming less and less.
I don’t feel like I fit in anywhere. Here, there, anywhere.

Awwww @Bow ,

I'm so sorry to hear. We just finished out Sunday Hangout. Do you think you'd be interested in joining us in the future? We'd love to have you.

I hear how hard loneliness can be. Hugs @Bow 

Bow
Senior Contributor

I’ve tried chat a few times @tyme  its just too much for me, don’t cope, can’t keep up. 

😩😩

Hey @Bow ,

NO stress. It's just an option. It's not for everyone. We are looking at doing a few different things so people have a choice as to what they want to participate in.

We are here for you.

tyme

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846