Re: My Mosaic

That's good you are having a break this weekend @Bow 

I have been taken iron tablets because my iron is so low. Since then, I've had so much more energy to do stuff so I'm finding it harder to sleep at night. 

But that's ok. It's a very minor issue.

I'm loving the sunshine though. 

Is D home this weekend?

Bow
Senior Contributor

Yep, much needed break this weekend @tyme  but we have plans! 

I’ve never had an issue with my iron, which surprises me! But mum does. Glad that the meds help you though, but sucks about the sleep. I wake up a lot during the night with terrible thirst, side effect of one of my meds and it’s good that I’m at least getting some more fluids into me- it’s usually a real struggle. GP wants to check my fasting bloods though, cause this medication can cause some kind of diabetes or something. 

D is at her father’s tomorrow. Mum and I are going to this huge thrift warehouse that’s recently opened. And current plan is to try and get to church Sunday. Haven’t been for ages. 

do you have weekend plans? 

Haha @Bow 

I thought an actual iron (like the one you use on clothes). I had to read it twice!!!

I hope you are able to pick up some bargains at the warehouse. Never know what you might pick up.

Wishing you a good weekend hon 💗💗

@tyme I hope your weekend goes well too 😁

I'm sitting out in the sunshine in my 'outdoor office', browsing through the posts on the forums @Snowie @Bow so I thought I'd pop in to say hi.

I love the sunshine.

Enjoy your trip to the thrift shop. @Bow , when are you going overseas again?

@Snowie , have a great day!

See you around over the weekend 🙂

That sounds lovely @tyme hopefully it stays that way for you.

Have a busy weekend on so won't be around much. 

Bow
Senior Contributor

We have nice sunshine here today too @tyme  we are back from our trip to the thrift shop, got a couple of tops to take away with us and a few other n bits and pieces including this cute vintage Disney thermos and an old Disney Christmas vinyl.  It didn’t look to have too many scratches so hopefully it plays ok! Would have been good to have daughter there cause I think she needs some jeans to take away with us… but we browsed for 2 hrs and she would if hated that!!

we leave mid December… the 18th. 

we are trying to find a house sitter to come and stay while we are away and look after the cat and dog. Found a website with reputable sitters. Only annoying thing about pet ownership- can’t just up and go away! 

Bow
Senior Contributor

Hey @Snowie  haha about the iron! I haven’t picked up an iron in years!

Picked up a few things from the thrift store, mentioned what in my reply to @tyme  we then went to Taco Bell on the way home. Was one of my favorites when I was in the states in my 20s. 

how did last night go? Hope they were quiet enough so you could get some sleep?

Taco Bell?? Is that even real Mexican? @Bow I went once and really didn't like it. But maybe I just ordered the wrong stuff.

The thrift shop sounds awesome! Would you go again?

Bow
Senior Contributor

Haha… it’s fast food Mexican @tyme ! It’s probably not as good as I remember it. And they stuffed our order up. 

Yeah, I’d go again. We went hoping to find some winter stuff to take away. 

I just spent that last couple of hours doing this puzzle. It’s not very big, but it’s got weird shapes. 

IMG_9802.jpeg

Wow! @Bow !

Nice! Is it a wooden puzzle? Was it from the thrift shop? It's beautiful! It would look so good framed I reckon.

I love your taste.

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846