Bow
Senior Contributor

Re: My Mosaic

Oh that dang horrible uterus @Jynx  evil things they are! I dread mine making its presence know! 

Oh yep! Couple days away and I’d imagine LOTs. I must remember to unsubscribe and turn off all my email notifications when we go overseas. Drove me insane last time cause I forgot. 

yeah I should tell her. 

we put Jaffa to rest on Monday @Jynx  he declined really badly over the weekend. Tough decision.

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@Snowie yeah I know right! Unfortunately I have been getting the sneaking suspicion I might have endometriosis, so I have a doc appt next week to get it all checked out. Why bodies gotta be such an odd and uncomfortable place for our souls to inhabit? 😅 

Wow yeah full house indeed! All teenagers? Haha hope you got some ear plugs 😝

@Bow yes so evil!! I wish it was a yeeterus instead so I could just chuck it out 🤣

Aww Jaffa! Oh poor boy. He's over the rainbow bridge chasing all the mice and birdies he can handle now. My most hug-fuelled condolences to you darlin 💜

Hopefully you can get some answers @Jynx from your gp, or at least can have some tests done to find out why you had so much pain. Our bodies can be our worst enemies at times.

He will be 17 so defiantly teenagers! Haven't got ear plugs but have headphones with nice calming music!

Bow
Senior Contributor

Argh, endometriosis is horrible @Jynx I had it rather bad in my 20s, many hospital trips. but then it got better? I don’t how? Gives me grief every now and then. I’d really like it all gone. 

Was telling D about the rainbow bridge. We buried him in the backyard and as we finished this big butterfly started flying around. 

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@Bow @Snowie yeah not sure about much at all yet but at the very least I hope it could give an explanation...? Really actually quite reassuring to hear that it no longer impacts you as much Bow, I didn't know it was something that could go away!! I will try to keep y'all updated if I can remember haha. 

Aww bless Bow, a lil butterfly! I think that's so symbolic... like an angel getting his lil wings 💜

Aww phew Snowie, haha hope it's not too rowdy!! 

Alrighty I am off to PGC so my responses will become super sporadic now! 

Bow
Senior Contributor

Tired of being so tired 😴 

Hey @Bow ,

What's happening?

Bow
Senior Contributor

Just tired and worn out @tyme  have had very little energy this week, everything has felt like such an effort. 

Hearing you... just one of those weeks, eh? @Bow 

Do you have the markets this weekend?

Maybe it's just okay just to go slow for now?

Bow
Senior Contributor

Yeah, hopefully just be of them weeks @tyme 

been a bit of a big week too I guess 

no market this weekend. I told mum last week that I wanted a week off. 

how r u?

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846