Re: My Mosaic

I've often felt that @Bow .

It's like you know you need the people, but you want to be able to do 'stuff' too... 

I recognise how hard it must be to have eagle eyes on you. At the same time, I see how much she cares.

All I can say is that I've been down that path before. 

Thinking of you,

tyme

rav3n
Peer Support Worker

i see you've got some mixed feelings about tomorrow @Bow - do you have a place/time where you can have some personal space to focus on you? hope everything goes well tomorrow 😊

Bow
Senior Contributor

Thanks @tyme @rav3n 

Blaahhhhhhh was gonna type something but it’s probably not a good idea. 

sorry

Hey @Bow 

What's going on for you this morning? If there's something that you're not able to talk about here on the forums, remember that there's certainly a support service where you can talk about it. If it's something on your mind or something difficult that's going on today I'd encourage you to reach out.

What time does your mum get home today?

Bow
Senior Contributor

Hi @Ru-bee 

thanks, but not really worth burdening someone else with stuff. 

my mum gets in later this arvo. 

May I challenge that idea @Bow by suggesting that that's exactly what these support services are for?

You deserve a space to be able to voice what's happening for you right now, and to have someone listen and support you ❤️

Hey @Bow ,

Is your mum back yet? Do you need to pick her up?

Bow
Senior Contributor

Hey @tyme 

mums home now. I feel like I can breathe a sigh of relief. But I’m also angst up. 

As soon as my daughter got home from school we headed into the airport to pick her up. We drove around in circles for ages cause they have changed the roads at the airport so much and I couldn’t find the usual spot I go park and wait at and I refuse to park and pay. Literally as soon as I found the spot and parked mum called to say she was there! 
We then went to ikea for a wander and dinner cause it was peak hour. We still got a bit of traffic on the way home but it wasn’t as bad. 

how are you?

Heya @Bow ,

Wow. Sounds like you've been around the world! Any cool ideas from Ikea? 

I hear your sigh of relief. 

I guess any change can take time getting used to - both her going away and her coming back.

My day has been pretty busy. Tomorrow morning, I have to take my car for a service at about 7am. It'll take about an hour.

Bow
Senior Contributor

Oh it felt like it @tyme 

@I got some shelves for Lego 😂 and a plan outdoor mat…. Gonna have a go at painting something on it…. Perhaps an idea for my arts and craft group. 

yeah the change is always difficult, but you know what???? I just crawled into bed. Daughter is still up, I didn’t have to worry about the dog or locking the house up and stuff. Took some extra prn cause we got zero plans tomorrow and I’m wanna sleep

you on the other hand…. Yuck. 7am car service. Will you just wait? With coffee?

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846