Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Yeah @TAB  - I really should stop 'commentating' whilst not actually watching the game! lol

@TAB @StuF hey cool friends, it's the telephone company don't know why barring my calls ha even I have paid my bills on time ha.

That's annoying to say the least @Meowmy ! Are you winning at the store?

TAB
Senior Contributor

ha ha @Meowmy  get rid of them, simple ...

TAB
Senior Contributor

had similar thing years ago, @Meowmy  sim was not all the way in only found out after told to re boot phone like 3 x taking sim out etc 

@TAB yeah its one of those days. I struggled to get motivated. But got my bone broth decanted its now in the freezer. Threw out garbage, recyclables and compost. My kitchen is starting to look normal lol. @StuF have been copying off integrative medicine a new therapy called senescence for the past couple of weeks. Its meant to get rid of zombie cells due to ageing that aren't dividing which leads to diseases and cancer. Got more sound frequencies off Sapien Medicine channel on you tube for zapping them. Some people pay lots of money for senescence. Its an anti ageing therapy which is used in pricey integrative medicine. I got it for FREE!

TAB
Senior Contributor

thats good re kitchen and free stuff @SmilingGecko  having couple drinks here.got a fair bit done w study today and yest, may even give myself tomorrow off, ok maybe not lol

@StuF  😂 Iggy Pop post lol 

@TAB Just checked anti senscence therapy with AI and apparently it reverses skin ageing. Also just saw big skincare companies are researching it as a way to market products (creams?) people I read.

People who are doing the sound frequencies are experiencing skin rejuvenation and the same thing happened to me!

I was doing it to mainly reduce disease related ageing and can say anti senescent therapy is the real deal in terms of ageing cellular reversal.

I don't do creams they are loaded with chemicals. Have been told its possibly the best thing you can do for your skin anyway. Its all voodoo! 

Yeah @Glisten  - I got a good chuckle out of the Iggy picture

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846