Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, it's not even the sim ha. It's their system error for some reason couldn't remove the barring. Ha. So I have a temporary number for now. Ha.Home now. Really appreciate to have a roof over my head. Warm comfy clean bed to recover Food in the fridge. Ha. Think go for nap.

TAB
Senior Contributor

shoulda kung fu'd them and thrown their computer out the window for all the good it did @Meowmy  .. lol .. 

@TAB ha ha ha tabby, just thankful to be home, warm and light on.ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

well get warm maybe @Meowmy , yes can be about small mercies sometimes. like i had a backhander at someone about grief  like ffs get .Over it. its Life.

@TAB hey tabby, guess life gets ups and downs. Guess nice not in war zone or proverty areas in India ha ha.

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes @Meowmy 

@TAB hey tabby, going to cook fish for dinner

TAB
Senior Contributor

.. I hope its nice @Meowmy 

i just threw last of soup out. prob had 3 weeks ha ha ha lol, well boiled it most days, but its just too long .plus missed 2 days when away

@TAB hey tabby, it was okay. Think to have a fruit

@TAB hey tabby, the girl in the telephone shop had a cold and eas breathing on me for a few hours. I got a sore throat and headache now ha ha

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846