Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Share a cuppa?

Thanks @Snowie  I picked Eeyore as I am writing a little on a virtual letter writing thread and we are all characters from Winnie the Pooh. Eeyore is a natural for me as I have bipolar and lean towards depression usually. I did pick a clipart that was more cute than gloomy though.

Meggle

@Bow 

Unfortunately by the time I am checking the forums everyone is going to bed. I am in Western Australia so it's only 6pm here. Enjoy your hot chocolate 

Meggle

It's never too late for a hot chocolate, especially in winter, except when it's 11pm.  At that time I have warmed milk or chai.  Have you ever had what's called a dirty chai?  It's chai tea with a sprinkle of powdered coffee.  I have that in the morning.  Delicious way to wake up.

I'm drink chai @Abner  and have tried a weak dirty chai.,, in the attempt to become a coffee drinker, but I just don't like it. Coffee leaves a nasty taste in my mouth. 

Hoped the cuppa-freindship worked out, otherwise vis-a-vis tomorrow?

Morning coffee here @Gordy2121 , @Bow , @Abner , @Oaktree , @Snowie 😀😀👍

Morning @Shaz51 @Gordy2121 @Abner @Oaktree @Snowie @Anastasia  and anyone else around. Just had a chai ️ 

@Shaz51 

I didn't cook last night.... a very rare occurance

When I got home (later than usual) the Mr needed a couple of quick sewing repairs done, then I had to do my social media for the business (very slow starting out so can't let that slip) and by then it was nearly 7pm

I microwaved a couple of pies from the freezer

the night before I made biryani and it was deeee-licious.

Pork is my favourite.

I buy all my protein direct and in bulk through a farmers co-op and the meat is always much much nicer than woollies.

@Bow @Shaz51 @Gordy2121  @Abner @Oaktree 

morning all

another day another dollar

I plan to work from home tomorrow if the Mr is in a good mood.

going to do some proper work now but will check in again soon

xoxo

Hi @Oaktree 

Sorry I didn't respond last night. My meds kicked in quickly and I ended up flaking. They normally put me to sleep fairly quickly. 

I hope you got some sleep last night and today is a good day for you hon.

Morning also to @Bow @SJT63 @Shaz51 @Gordy2121 @Abner 

I hope your day goes well too.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846