Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Share a cuppa?

Gladly have a cuppa with you @Bow Have the meds helped your D at all?

Hi @Anastasia @SJT63 @Shaz51 

Just picked up D from work and now sitting on the couch.

Trying to find the motivation to cook tea 😒

Hey @Snowie  

no daughter isn't any better at all 😞 she's not eating much today and has been napping on and off all afternoon- both of which are really not like her. 

what will you cook for dinner tonight?

Hopefully the napping helps her hun @Bow . I hope the meds kick in soon for her, she must be over it, and you too.

I was going to cook Taco's for tea. Something everyone will eat without complaining. And it doesn't take too long to cook.

My motivation and self care has taken a nose dive at the moment so just trying to get through each day as well as I can.

Tacos are good @Snowie  thats one of my daughters favourite. 
I'm sorry things continue to be so difficult for you 😞 

did you see your psych today?

Thanks @Bow 

No didn't see psych today. She is on holidays, which I only found out about yesterday 😒😒

Has been rescheduled to next Monday. Only good thing is that it will be in person.

Have you got much planned for tomorrow?

@Snowie@Bow@Anastasia@SJT63 

cooking roast pork and veges for dinner tonight Heart

Sounds yummy @Shaz51 

Hope you enjoy it 💜

Oh that sucks @Snowie !! I am glad that you have an appointment on Monday though and in person! I know you haven't had such a good run with psychs. Hopefully Mondays appointment is kept and it's a good one. 

Tomorrow I don't really have any plans. Daughter will be home again by the looks of things. She has holidays starting next week, so it will be a 3 week holiday for her. She is at her fathers on Saturday so hopefully she is well enough for that and I will get a day to myself. Covid restrictions are increasing again here and so is my anxiety along with it. 

Same @Bow , hugs

Hopefully the appointment goes well @Bow 

It might be a 3 week holiday for her hon. I am sure she is liking spending time with you, even if she is sick. Hopefully you can get a day to yourself, and not catch what your daughter has.

I can understand how anxiety provoking the restrictions are. We have just gone through them here and it certainly increased my anxiety. Especially when appointments went to telephone. I hope that doesn't happen for you hon, and you can still have the support you deserve.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846