Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

All sounds good for you at the moment @Sam3  hope it continues for you.

❤️💙❤️

Good morning 

@Ant7 @frog @Hamsolo01 @Schitzo @Meowmy  @Lee82  @NatureLover @Eve7 @Maggie  @Shaz51  @Emelia8 @outlander @Snowie @Judi9877  @Myboy  @Zoe7  @Lostandalone @Faith-and-Hope  @jem80 @Candydipper1 @Purplerain @mudsum @Sans911 @greenpea @Former-Member 

I was going to wish every one a thoughtful Thursday and you know - I may not be the only one affected by the lock-down who is losing track of the days which is an inverse kind of relief - it's time to find a "Wednesday" clipart pic and - Hi Guys

I really love your pic today Pea - totally your style - fantastic

Oh yes - I want to share something - I went to the shops on Monday (I think)  and there was a little terrier tied up outside the shop and I couldn't help myself - I started to talk to her and what do you know - she started to whimper at me and it sounded as if she was trying to talk - I looked about for her owner and couldn't see anyone about but I am sure that little dog would not have whimpered at me as if she was talking if was not much loved. It was quite a moment

So - if at all possible - have a wonderful Wednesday

Dec

follow the day and reach for the sunfollow the day and reach for the sun

hey @Sam3
Good onya and all the best

Hello lovely @Owlunar 

what a lovely story about the dog chatting to you. Our does that in the mornings when he waits for his breakfast. I am certain he's telling me how awesome I am and that he loves me for getting his brekkie 🙂 🙂 🙂 

I ca totally relate to the what day is it scenario, I don't know from one day to the next and have forgotten to put bins out as a result! 

I hope you have some sparkle in your day my friend xoxo

Hello @Sam3 

I am so pleased to hear things sound like they are on the improve, with a trip to the beach included, sounds just perfect. Bet you can't believe your boy is turning 21, oh how the time flies. We must have been very young when we had them (mine are 22 and 20) well I tell myself that anyway haha. Kepp taking care and thank you for the update xoxo

@MDT @Eve7 @Maggie @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 @Lee82 @Snowie @outlander @Schitzo @greenpea @NatureLover @Shaz51 @Former-Member @Fluttershy1 @TAB @Emelia8 @Lilly6 @BPDSurvivor @Appleblossom @Krishna @Former-Member @oceangirl @Powderfinger @Ant7 @Meowmy @Judi9877 @eth and to everyone else here today xox

Hope you have a lovely day @Anastasia  I too was a child bride lol and was about 12 when I had my babies... no, not really 

💙🧡💙

Thanks @Eve7- hope you can say the same for your own situation. Best wishes, @Sam3 

Thanks @MDT hope things are good for you atm too! Btw do you think a good 21st birthday present for our eldest son who plans to buy a car would be a fun (nickname) personalised number plate or not? I've never been a fan of them but I'm desperate for ideas! 

Hahahaha @Eve7 

yes!!! glad you get it, I say that all the time 🙂

Thanks @Anastasia Yes I'm sure your canine friend is always complimenting you in the mornings & other times when you're throwing random acts of kindness. What do you think about 21st birthday present ideas for 'our' boy?! 

Hi @Sam3 

If he is a car person he would love it I am sure. Both my boys would like to have one.

Another idea is a defensive driver program both mine did it and loved it and took a lot of skills away from it (hopefully)

They did things like slick the road with oil, water and placed objects to avoid etc. It gives a real opportunity to experience potential hazzard and teaches you how you react safely should it ever actually happen on the road if that makes sense. It was a full day with luch and they used their own vehicles.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846