Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good morning to everyone! have to fly today as heaps of things are happening. Hoping everyone has a super pea Wednesday!:D Love you all. peaxxx

Spread Hap-pea-ness Cute Peas Pun Poster | Zazzle.com

@greenpea Good morning how are you doing today 😊💚

Good morning @Former-Member, I hope you have a fabulous day🤗🌼💚xxx

Good morning everyone ❤️xxx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning @Ant7 & @Schitzo , back in my paint room this morning so it's going to be a great day. 

Hello fabulous Pea, I hope your day is as gentle as you and filled with the love and happiness you deserve @greenpea 

@Former-Member  I'm glad you feel well enough to go to your wonderful paint room. Have a great time 🤗🌻xxx

@Meowmy 💜💜

Thank you dear @Former-Member enjoy your day in your pair room 🖌🎨

Hello everyone 👋 hope today is a happy day for you all 🤗

Morning forumites 🙂

Good Morning beautiful, I hope your day brings you some pleasure

💛

Hey @frog have a good day (and what date/page number was the Clark Kent bit please?!) 

Hi @WIP  How are things? Thinking of you. Son no. 3 seems better (no further self-harm evident) & is seeing GP (who prescribed him a natural hormone for sleep) on a fortnightly basis. Another family birthday with son no. 1 turning 21 & a family weekend away at the beach. Son no. 2 FINALLY got his drivers license (he's 19 years old!). Will be great with husband unable to drive due to epilepsy until December. Son no. 4 is in a show and his screen debut at 11years old is this Sunday so looking forward to that (no more concussions/injuries to report thankfully). 

Hope everyone has a promising day with good moments & a large sprinkling of hope & delight!

@frog @Eve7 @MDT @Anastasia @Maggie @Zoe7 @Shaz51 & all others

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846