Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Good Morning!

Hey there @Emelia8 🌺🙂

I hope the check up with oncology goes smoothly and well for you. 
also missing @tonys  posts- hopefully he is getting better 🌺

hope you have a good day today 🙂

yes leads can be a bit delicate @SmilingGecko I got a sleeping bag to put on bed once and it would just slide straight off.

am doing wood heater atm, burn it  for few hours before bed seems to make a difference. um nuts went straight through me as said on here b4 re thyroid foods, liked seaweed, still have some, didnt touch berries yet and was trying to eat more fish and shellfish. something has changed in gut, feeling before Bms different to ever before, bit gassy , but its getting not staying in like before. might try those berries you mentioned before , bit in moderation, ok next time go to bigger town for proper shop. face looks bit different, scales last week said not got any worse, but I know am flabbier can see it, well no exercise this year practically til couple weeks ago. ok just checked , lost near t wo k eggs over last wk despite having huge pkt crisps 200g choc ,large pizza etc yest lol ok was my breakout day ha ha . just been doing few walks and trying if not succeeding to eat more fruit and veg, ok plus nuts and seaweed

@Glisten , I did enjoy last night's hangout my friend 🧡 Glad you came 

Hello @TAB , @Former-Member , @SmilingGecko , @oceangirl 

No work today,  Mr shaz has to go for a scan to see why his kidney function is declining fast 

Dear @oceangirl 

@TAB @Meowmy @Former-Member 

@Glisten @SmilingGecko @Shaz51 

@EternalFlower 

japan-photography-tatsuto-shibata-02.jpg

I think the next time I travel I'll bring my own car. It's better than way. I'll watch the sun rise with @TAB and look in galleries, go shopping for what I can't afford and watch Netflix all by myself. 

How is this morning

@EternalFlower ?

mm yeah I went thru this in the past @PeppyPatti  felt awkward borrowing car , rentals are good, but adds up, then sometimes I drove, so had car, but wear and tear ..decisions decisions.. 

are you home yet? hope you did something while there

@Former-Member hello beautiful woman.  I had disrupted sleep last night, woke up early then fell back asleep. Got my sleeping bag on the bed and its really good for a comfortable nights rest. Was struggling with the temperature thermostat on aircon trying to get it to the right level. Seems like sleeping bag is a much better option for overall warmth. Melbourne has been really cold overnight as well as during the day. My sleep has gone haywire since the colder weather. Anyway sleeping bag is a good idea. I also wondered about using my walking sleeping bag in the house once winter cold really sets in.  

oh gosh thats no good re Mr Shaz, hope you have some good news sometime @Shaz51 

Us too @TAB 

Don't know why but have to find out as it is down to 50 % already this year 

maybe it meds  @Shaz51  i had couple lower readings over last couple years, one time had taken a fluid pill just before, prob not other times tho..

good point @TAB 

he started new meds at the end of 2023 , will ask about that 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846