Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

I have to start getting my head around uni assignments again this weekend @Zoe7 @Sans911 @Snowie @Former-Member @utopia (if you're around)

D3 has injures her back again, so WH is coming to collect some of her gear, sometime today, from my front hallway, to take to the art space for her.  It's a necessary evil in support of our self-isolation, but grrrr 😡.  Still, trying to focus on gratitude that D3 will get done what she needs to, and it's all towards the kids' longer-term recovery.

I don't think I am going to be able to engage my study-brain until he has been and gone, so I am rolling up a mountain of plastic bags here, and then will go on with doing out the cupboards in my room.

I finally finished unpacking my case last night.

👋💕 @Adge 

Oh Hon so sorry you will have to deal with Him today - definitely not what you need or want. Hugs and hugs and hugs for that Heart

It is also not great that D3 has injured her back again - I certainly know how restrictive and painful that can be - much love to her also Heart

You have FINALLY unpacked your suitcase - wow that is real progress Smiley Surprised You will be able to put everything away once you get the bedroom cupboards sorted too ...getiing there Hon and great to hear.

Don't stress too much over the uni work until that is all done - especially WH moving things - then self-care to help you and maybe you will find some motivation then to begin. You got this @Faith-and-Hope Heart

@Faith-and-Hope 

I have been reading along and thinking of what to say to you, but others seem to say it much better.

I wish for your Dragons and your sake that life gets better. I know you are going through some unimaginable hard times lately and am in awe of the strength and courage you have shown through all of this.

Just letting you know this and thinking of you often.

Lots of love and hugs hun 💖💜💙

@Faith-and-Hope My sister has picked up her little kitten and is travelling home with him now. I am going to go for a visit this afternoon (and pick up some cat litter for her on the way). There is another one available who is only 7 weeks old that is nearly all white so I am seriously considering getting him. I'll share a picture when they are sent through to me.

awww a little kitten called "snowy " @Zoe7 Heart

hugs and love coming you way @Faith-and-Hope Heart

My S1, S2, and S3 have all lost their jobs Smiley Sad

S1 was to start a new job last week 

What a day yesterday !!!!!!!!!! and then last night was it 

could not get here last night on the forum 

ohhhhh well, a new day today 

hugs @eth@Bimby2@Snowie , @Former-Member , @Meowmy@Adge@BlueBay@oceangirl 

I'm sorry to hear that @Shaz51 Re: S1, S2 & S3 losing their jobs.

I am out of work too - I haven't technically lost my job, but there is no work (no client services).

I am now on Annual Leave (some small income) - yet there may still be no work shifts in May (after my leave).

Adge

hugs @Adge Heart

we are not working but we still think we have the jobs again after this virus thing is over 

soo have to see how many jobs we will have at the end to start again 

Sorry to  hear @Shaz51 

So many people affected by this shut down. 

Hi everyone 👋💕

Hopefully new jobs will be opening up really soon in directions we didn't need before, but do now ..... everyone is aware of the toll this is taking on small business and industry, but supplies also need to ramo up, and restaurants/ cafes will be adapted for home-delivery of meals.  Supermarkets are likely to start offering home delivery, etc ..... and other services will be looking to hire more employees once they have adjusted their physical and business-management infrastructure ......

Hold tight everyone ...... new paths will open up.

Thank you for your wonderful support in my ugly circumstances.  This too shall pass.

💜💖

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846