Re: Not sure what to do !!!

@Jacques hey Jacques, how are you going? I am home now. Hope you can get a bit comfort and peace. 

hi @Meowmy mum took me to the doctors today, the doctor was in shock seeing me so distressed, mum was in tears, she was with me. the dr gave me some meds to calm down and want me to see her again early next week. 

im really drowsey from the meds, i have a splitting headache too from all the crying. my poor mum and partner, i told my partner today i wont be able to cope if something happens to mum and i wont be able to move to her. she is really upset, i think angry with me too. which i understand. i promised more than i could give. i just hope i have not messed her life up too much. 

i can feel my anxiety building again, im so scared for tonight. im a mess.

@Jacques hey Jacques, may be try to concentrate on accepting yourself. Accept yourself completely as you are. Meditate on being gentle and patient with yourself until it all gets better.

thank you @Meowmy i will try. i hope you have a good evening. sorry if i have brought you down. i am safe. 

Hi @Jacques 

Holding space for you and your anxiety 💛 

Glad to know you are safe 🙂 

Lots of light,

fluffylight x 

Ohhh my awesome friend @Jacques , sitting with you 

Are you at home with mum and partner 

thank you @fluffylight and @Shaz51 i hope i can get through this, mum and my partner are a great support. 

@Shaz51 best wishes to you and mr shaz for the mh appointment tomorrow 

Awwwww @Dimity ðŸ¥°

What a afternoon !!!!

@fluffylight , @hanami , @Jynx , @tyme

No closer , argggggg  

Here for you @Shaz51 

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846