Re: Not sure what to do !!!

@tyme  does anyone know why sane web chat does not work? i tried calling but i got scared and hung up. 

We have temporarily removed webchat for a few months so that resourcing can be directed to other parts of SANE. As of now, we do not have a date as to when it will be back up.

So sorry for this @Jacques .

that is ok @tyme thank you for letting me know. i will see how i go tonight and might call tomorrow if im still distressed. 

im very clingy to mum today, so i hope she does not get annoyed at me. i think my partner is really upset with me. im not sure. 

I'm sorry to hear. Would you consider asking your partner how they are feeling about it all? @Jacques 

yes @tyme i just spoke to her, she is not angry with me she is worried, she wants to help. im just not sure there is much she can do. just being on the phone with her is enough.

Fair enough @Jacques . She is understandably worried. I hope things get better for you. Do you think joining the Peer Group Chat tonight will help?

yes @tyme i will be joining peer group chat tonight. i need to distract

Super @Jacques . It definitely will be a good distraction 🙂 

I can see you are doing your best - and that's all anyone can ask.

thank you for all the support this afternoon @tyme i really appreciate your time and effort.

No worries @Jacques . I'll be here after the Peer Group Chat if you want a chat later.

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846