Re: Not sure what to do !!!

Hey @Jacques ,

I'm also here for you.

A shoulder to cry on. Ears to listen. Arms to hug.

hi @hanami @Appleblossom @Dimity yes it is a sunny day here today, i had a chat with mum, i think she got quite a shock i am struggling so much, mum is worried i am taking on to much with my partner, and things have got on top of me. 

i still don't know what has triggered so much emotion in me today, 2 days no sleep and nothing to eat for 3 days. im shaking so badly still and can't stop crying on and off, im doing all i can to keep my emotions under control. i know im not coping. i never have. 

i don't know what i will do when something does happen to mum, i will just have to wait and see. im dreading tonight so much, i know it is going to be long and frightening for me. my whole body is shaking just thinking about it. 

Hey @Jacques ,

That sounds like such a tough space to sit in. I'm glad you were able to have a chat to your mum.

Would you consider speaking to someone else too @Jacques . SANE counsellors are available 10am-8pm AEST on 1800 187 263.

We are here for you.

i wish i could @tyme im just to frightend. sorry. im scared someone will take me away from mum. i have not had a night away from her since 1994. 

Hey @Jacques 

Sounds so tough for you. I'm also glad you got to chat to your mum. Maybe you could talk to a counsellor while your mum is nearby? That might help with the fear of separation from her. The SANE counsellors are just a call away.

Hanami

i will try @hanami thank you for your kindness. 

@Jacques is entirely up to you but I think it might help to talk to someone. I do hope you can find some way to calm yourself today. There is nothing worse than feeling this way. I haven't had it for a while but I do understand. It's really awful.

Keep reaching out, we are here for you

Hanami

No sleep and nothing to eat @Jacques and the worry just builds... we're all here for you. 

Are you nauseous or could you maybe manage something? Fluids? Just a little to start with? Sending sooooo much care and reassurance your way 

i had a sip of water @Dimity i can't handle much more than that. i will be sick if i try to have anything.

Keep trying @Jacques my friend 

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846