Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

ArraDreaming
Senior Contributor

Why was my post moved

I posted something last night at like 10:30pm come back on just now at 1:30 and it’s been moved 

why what did I do 

30 REPLIES 30

Re: Why was my post moved

I didn’t say or do anything wrong

I didn’t even do anything wrong it’s something I need to know the answer to and you just ignored it

Hey @ArraDreaming

I am sorry, I didn't mean to ignore your post, I went straight into investigator mode to figure out where and why your post was moved so I could give you a proper response.

I am working on this, and I am sorry I don't have a clear answer for you right now. I'm going to check in with @Jynx and see if they can help me out - is that OK with you?

No I don’t mean you ignored this post I mean my main post was moved and ignored
Whatever I don’t care anyway

Do whatever the hell you want I don’t care

Oh, my bad! Sorry about that @ArraDreaming - I know it's frustrating when your posts get moved and you don't know why, but I wanna still let you know

@ArraDreaming Aside from this annoying thing today you had to see on forums, how have you been doing?

Did you and the fam ever get to go to that community event you had mentioned to me a few weeks ago?!

Been ok, on holidays at the moment but just having some down time had a big morn out, otherwise I wouldn’t be online if I was doing stuff with the family @PizzaMondo
Nah we didn’t go my wife was sick

Hey @ArraDreaming just spoke to @tyme who said that there were no responses even in the arvo and so then they moved it! 

If you want, they can touch base with you via email?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846