Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

rav3n
Peer Support Worker

Re: My Mosaic

i'm so sorry today's been rough @Bow that's really great that you've made that map for your SW and psych to see, it'll be helpful for them to know how much its been effecting you.

London and Paris have been on my travel list! @Bow sounds like it was a fun trip for you both.

oh i see, that's nice of you to keep the original name. and Bonnie is such a sweet name for a bunny too! 

Bow
Senior Contributor

@Jynx  I really not doing ok inside my head is scaring me. Not been this bad in a while

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Aww darlin, hugs @Bow 🫂🫂

Are you at a point where it might be good to seek some extra support? Jump on LL or SCBS chat or something? When do you next see your psych? 

Sitting with you hun 💜

Bow
Senior Contributor

I am unsure what use they would be @Jynx  to be honest. 
I see my psych tomorrow morning. 

im in bed, have been for the last couple of hours. But need to get up for dinner. I really don’t wanna. Think that is making things so much worse. 

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@Bow Maybe it's not about them solving or fixing things hun, but just about hearing another person's voice, offering support and validation, sitting with you in the crappiness. It won't make you feel 100% better, but even 5% is better than nothing, right?

Glad you got appt tomorrow, hope you're able to let your psych know how you're feeling - would it be worth talking about an admission? I hate to suggest it cos I know how crappy it can be, but could be worth considering. 

How're you going, still shackled to the warm n cosy sanctuary of bed? 

Bow
Senior Contributor

Maybe if I can manage to get myself back into bed early cause I’m ’tired Or sick’ then maybe I’ll jump onto a chat @Jynx 

my psych appointments are always a bit hit and miss. I had wanted to show her my schema map. And maybe I could let her know how much that hopeless part is taking over. I think an admission is on the cards with the way I am feeling. Either fessing up to people or another way 😩

just sitting at the table. Forced some food down, but wasn’t much. Just couldn’t do it. Thank goodness for yesterday’s sore throat. It’s gonna be my excuse for the next couple of days I think. Early bed tonight? 

how r u @Jynx ? 

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@Bow I'm glad to hear that you're thinking about an admission. I mean, not glad that that's where you're at, but glad that you're keeping it in mind. I hope it doesn't come to it, and if it does, I hope it's your decision hun. 

Yeah I'm not too bad. Early bed for both of us tonight methinks! I got woken up by Razz this morning, who insisted on meowing at me relentlessly about the 'lack of food' (despite their biscuits being on an automatic feeder timer) 😒 So the brain fog is toooooo real today!

But in some nice news, I just scored some sweet lil holders for my tealight candles!!

I'll post some pics in a tickety boo, just need to relocate my phone... Seem to have put it down somewhere odd cos I cannot see it anywhere.... ugh typical Jynx! 😂

Bow
Senior Contributor

Mmm not something I want…. Never is. Gotta be careful I don’t end up there due to my impulses. 

oh pesky cats! @Jynx  Ours get shut in a room for the night, no waking me up! But they certainly let me know if I don’t feed them as soon as I let them out. And they start anywhere from 4pm for dinner. 

oh candle holder, look forward to seeing them….. when you find your phone! 

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Aha! @Bow it was next to the door, cos Razz is now also not coming back inside for dinner the cheeky lil gremlin! Been tryna lure her with treatos but she just keeps scampering!! 

Here they are!!

455765753_818957397017856_5757446409003525424_n.jpg456294030_413210551248333_4057200891350022228_n.jpg455363660_1558004081781199_3320316246828128860_n.jpg455212992_1254876672337543_7374343802876525611_n.jpg

I like having candles burning, brings warmth and cosiness! 

Bow
Senior Contributor

Oh those are so pretty @Jynx !

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846