Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Bow
Senior Contributor

Re: My Mosaic

Yeah it could have all been avoided for sure @tyme  just wondering if the team leader had to change his answer today cause the big boss was in today. 

Not really up to much tonight. Just watching tv. 

market on the weekend went ok. Outsold mum again. But it was very cold!!🥶 weekend off this weekend. But I have a list of pieces I need to make and some orders. 

Market sounded great. I can imagine the cold though! I thought you have a stall together with your mum. I didn't know you have separate stalls. @Bow Well done on the sales!

Bow
Senior Contributor

Oh no we do share a stall @tyme  i just outsold her. We keep track of all sales. 

Oh! That's pretty cool 🙂 @Bow 

Bow
Senior Contributor

This parenting gig is hard sometimes. I just wanna go to bed 😩😩😩
Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@Bow I hope this means they'll actually listen to you better in future too - knowing that you know what your needs are and you will fight to get them met might make them more open to listening to them in the first place! 

I'm off for tonight hun, good to hear this news from you and hope the rest of your night is nice n chill 😊💜

Couldn't be any prouder of you @Bow You stood up for yourself and probably a lot of other clients that were thinking the same thoughts. It is really hard to stand up, speak and be vulnerable, and you did it.

Think you should reward yourself with something. Maybe another lego set!!

Sorry to her about the absence of your SW. I'm sure it leaves a whole that can't be filled by someone/something else.

I hope today goes well for you hon. Sending some 💗💗

Bow
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Snowie 

There are a few small Lego sets that are being released the 1st July that I want, so saving for that 🙂 

Bow
Senior Contributor

Anyone much around tonight?

I'm sorry I wasn't here for you @Bow 

I hope you are ok 💗💗

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846