Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My Mosaic

Hey @Bow.

Thats great that they want you to help facilitate. That is something you should be proud of. 

I see the issue with your psych. So I was wondering whether you could help facilitate the off weeks that you are able to attend the entire session. Maybe those weeks are a bigger focus towards your skills. 

Are the groups far from your psych? Same building? Could it possibly be a good distraction after your appointment to attend a bit late? I know your appointments are really rough but I was kinda thinking of you put off dealing with your appointment by attending the group may make it a little easier? Don’t know just thinking. 

Im kinda glad you were the only one there. I think the one on one time would have been so beneficial for you especially as you were too sick last week. I have to say that I am proud of you that you keep going even though it can be hard. 

Sorry that’s my thoughts whether you wanted them or not! 

If I’ve said the wrong thing please let me know. 

Bow
Senior Contributor

Yeah they just want me to help cause I can do most things better than others @Captain24  I just don’t know how it’s all gonna work now. I can’t usually got from my psych appointment straight to group. Previously there has been an hours gap and I’ve needed that time to collect my thoughts and ground myself. I wouldn’t get to arts and craft on the week I have my psych appointment. I just wouldn’t feel comfortable walking in and joining when it’s more than half over. 

im feeling really sad and disappointed about it. I was finally feeling connected there. Comfortable. Things felt ok. I had structure in my week. Now that is all changing. 

I’ve crawled into bed. Wanna disappear. Hearing my inner critic very loud. You’re such a sook Bow. Such a drama queen. Always wanting things your way. Always something to complain about. It’s not always about you. Just suck it up and act your age. 

Bow
Senior Contributor

Been in bed most of the day. It’s been too hard. 

I hear you @Bow 

Today sounds like a hard day, and sometimes we just need to safety of our bed

I'm here with you

You'll be warm and cosy @Bow 

I'm spending to much time on the couch. Like it though.

Bow
Senior Contributor

Your right @Stout  its warm and cosy. But it’s really not good for my head. It’s takes me to a lot of dark and scary places. 

don’t wanna be alone. Don’t wanna be scared

I partly understand @Bow when I was jammed with antipsychotics I had those same feelings. Ok now though 

It's not good being alone when inside one is needing someone around to relate to

@Bow would you explain a little about the scary?

Bow
Senior Contributor

@Stout  My thoughts are dark and scary. And are becoming worse. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846