Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My Mosaic

of any other sort of wild animal, he is big fan of snakes at the moment….
Bow
Senior Contributor

Sorry fell asleep on you @ArraDreaming @tyme !

@tyme  yes my daughter can certainly be firey at times! Other times she is calm and princess like! Lol polar opposites!

Good morning @Bow 

Hoping today goes ok for you hon 💕💕

Bow
Senior Contributor

Morning @Snowie 

We had a super early morning! Left home in the dark and cold. But it’s been a good morning so far. A few sales and orders. One of the SW came out with clients and they all purchased something 

how are you? 

I'm glad it has been a good morning @Bow and that you have sold some of your work. Good to that you have some sales. That was nice of your SW. 

Hopefully the sunshine is out now and it's not too cold.

I'm ok, slept a little better last night. Still wish I could sleep like my dog!

Nice @Bow . Did you and your D go? 

Sounds like a very profitable morning!

Bow
Senior Contributor

@tyme @Snowie  It was a pretty ok day at the market. Not as many stalls or shoppers cause of the rain, I out sold mum…. Which I feel bad about! (It’s her thing and she pays the stall holders fee… I gave her a contribution towards it though)

sold all my Mother’s Day frames and have an order too. I have a few that I need to replace

the rain stayed away until pack up time! But we managed to keep everything dry. 

how r u both?

It sounds like you are going to feel buggered later @Bow . What an eventful morning! My morning has been pretty quiet. Nothing much happening. I'm going to go for a little walk later - that's about it.

Great job @Bow on selling as much as you did. You should be really proud of yourself.

I hope you are able to have a bit of a rest this afternoon after such a busy morning.

I'm ok just tired. Few things happening.

Bow
Senior Contributor

I’m in bed already @tyme ! Unpacked the car and did a few things and then crawled into bed. Told everyone this is where I am staying for the rest of the day. 

glad the weather is ok enough for a walk for you!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846