Re: I can’t cope

Hi captain24

I’m so sorry to hear that you are struggling, I know all to well how that is.

Yes at the moment I’m doing ok because I have a daughter I must go on for that’s it. But it’s an extremely slippery slope for me. I go from ok then I plunge right back into the darkness for weeks. Filled with awful thoughts not wanting to go on self destructive thoughts SH you name it I do it. I have so many new scars on me I’m going to have to get more tattoos to cover them.

I have a life threatening illness that only gives me certain amt of years left so I have increased my antidepressants which has helped me . I think it’s a great way to go. Then as I said try if you have people in your life to do something with them.

This forum is a blessing. Always remember that there are others here for you.

I have had a horrendous life so I can relate to anything. But please do not despair there is a light at the end of that tunnel, even if you can’t see it. Just take someone’s hand and we will help to pull you into it.

Please don’t despair I know where you are. But I also know where you can be. It’s a much better place ok. 30 min, 1 hr at a time take it slow. Listen to music. Talk.

Be well Captain24

I’m done. I’ve had enough. I’m not good enough. 

Hi @Captain24 I know you're having a really difficult time 

If there's anything you need to talk about I'm here

It’s too hard @Ru-bee. I really hate

myself. I don’t care to keep going. 

I hear that things seem really dark, are you feeling that you can be safe right now @Captain24 ?

Don’t worry @Ru-bee 

Of course I'm going to worry @Captain24 I care about you.

I'm going to send you through an email okay?

@tyme @Is there a PGC tonight? 

@tyme Did you happen to see the photos of Pixies birthday? 

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846