Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I can’t cope

That’s hard @Captain24  me too and I just had comm mh team stop by for a visit. 

I’m sorry @Bow. How was the visit? 

Hmm I guess it was a little bit reassuring. See the pdoc tomorrow. One of them will sit in with me too. Just gotta get myself till tomorrow. @Captain24 

I’m glad you have support today and for your appointment tomorrow. @Bow. It’s good that it’s been reassuring for you. 

The struggle is getting even harder. I’m going to go to bed. I don’t know what else to do. 

I’ve been in bed all afternoon @Captain24  napping… watching tv..: napping some more. Sometimes it’s the best place to be

Sorry @Bow. I rang for help, that was really hard. Then I had a nap. I don’t feel any better though. 

How are you going? 

No sorry needed @Captain24  glad you reached out for some help. 
Im waiting for bed. I’m tired still and can’t wait to crawl into bed for good. 
just watching some tv 

feel like I have to prepare for my pdoc appointment tomorrow. My CM asked me what was going on for me to do what I nearly did….. I said I was just so tired and so over it and she was like so nothing else happened!?? It’s hard when our heads just are in such a big mess and it makes us do stupid things that don’t really make any sense. 😩😩😩😩

Why does everyone want to know what the trigger was @Bow.

I’m sick of being asked. I don’t know what the trigger is. I don’t know why I feel like it. I don’t know why I don’t want to live anymore. I just don’t.

Sorry, I dont know if you feel the same. 

Hey @Bow 

Thank you sharing how you have been feeling, it can be so hard to plan and explain what is going on for you. 

You mentioned that you can't wait to crawl in bed for good, I am concerned about you. 

Is there anything that can help you for now? 

Oh no concern needed @Friendlyflutter  sorry. I’ve been in and out of bed all afternoon, meant crawling into bed for good for the day. Sorry

ive had my meds and have just crawled into bed so will say goodnight. Hope sleep finds you quickly @Captain24  and tomorrow is a tad bit better 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846