Re: Tabaluga's

Hey @Bill16 

Enjoy time with the rel's

Thanks cool friends @Meowmy @StuF probably have a few tins 

Been outdoors getting some sunshine @StuF.  Its a beautiful day in Melbourne. Warm and sunny. Just enjoying being earthed with my new earthing device. I think my old earthing device has had it. Had it for years now. Should have upgraded but you really notice the difference with the new one

@Bill16   have a great time with bro and nephews :Dx

Thanks @greenpea always good to catch up with bro, hope you have a nice day x

@Bill16 has your bro and nephews have superpower eyes like you?

Hello @Glisten just about to cook dinner.  Did you get that glass pane sorted for the door the other day? Hope it didn't break the bank. I was told to avoid O'Brian glass as the prices were steep. When my front window was smashed I went with a local glazier. The price differential was ridiculous.  The funny thing these glaziers are always in demand as people break glass all the time. Its almost guaranteed employment

@TAB Sorry I missed you last night. I couldn't sleep last night; I'm hoping I get sleepy soon tonight. Its been busy with the races, I have not been in Surfers.

Things are good- been busy and this will be a busy week for me. 

Tomorrow back to work

Sort cars out, Rego etc.

Pest control

Yard work

Organizing and cleaning house

Volunteering for an event

Beach walks and swim

No point being hard on yourself Tab- reflect and learn from it. I want to make changes in my life too. I better go and take a shower and get ready for bed- early start for me. 

@oceangirl @TAB @SmilingGecko @Glisten @Bill16 

Hey guys,

where is everyone? It has been really quiet on here today. I went to Church this morning. Just been hanging out watching TV this arvo. Had a bacon roll with bbq sauce for dinner 

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846