Re: Tabaluga's

@Glisten 

Bahahaha!! Indeed 🙂

How goes you anyway?

@TAB I think it's a 5 year and 3-year warranty. Battery replacement is cheaper on ozito than victa. I have a victa battery edge trimmer, it done the job 🙂

It sounds like you had a big day. Sorry to hear about your heart procedure and your concerns about it not working again. When will find out about that? Follow up appointment? 

I had a fairly busy day- picked up my new car from parents, and I left my old care there. I drove back up Nth - did a bit of grocery shopping, went home, cooked dinner, phoned friend and parents. My brother came and picked me up, and I went back to pick up old car. I stayed and watch TV with my parents for a while. And then I just drove home, I didn't end up going to the club. Might try to get there tomorrow night.

TAB
Senior Contributor

That's good re mower @oceangirl 

Follow up appt next week for me.

@StuF congratulations paid employment.  Well done. @TAB @Bill16 good morning cool friends, take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Meowmy @StuF @Bill16 

@TAB hey tabby, didn't e d up going out last night. Up coffee and short walk here. Hope you're okay

TAB
Senior Contributor

oh well @Meowmy  sol long as you are okay.

no walk here today, walked more last 2 weeks than 2 months b4 lol @Meowmy  back spasms gone last few days as well.

shower now and shops shortly, wish ahd remember chemist in bigtown yest, have to go to local one, hope horrible person not working today lol

@TAB hey tabby, good luck at chemist.

TAB
Senior Contributor

will just smile if it is them. not game to ask for one  med and dr told me to double the dose, these people go mental if think am hoarding meds ie have 4 pills left ha ha lol @Meowmy 

@TAB hey tabby, hope you get meds smoothly. Another beautiful day here. Take care

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846