Re: Tabaluga's

Well enough thanks @Meowmy 

I hope work is going fast enough!

Good morning @Meowmy @StuF @Oaktree 

Going for a walk soon. Just had a shower. I don't think its a public holiday here in Melbourne. Got to organise lunch and get going

Hey @SmilingGecko 

Got day off here. Not doing a lot. Gotta go shopping later for boring stuffs

Hello @StuF have fun doing boring stuff at shops. Mars is transiting my astrological house money you earn money you spend right through to mid 2025 so am just watching my expenditures even more closely. Just back from my walk. Not tired. Yes I've gained but felt it in my thighs and general bodyweight. Disappointing but I'll get there again. I am encouraged by @Meowmy and her fitness routine. Its do-able just got to get back into it after last month and this thyroid stuff knocking me out

Well done on walk @SmilingGecko 

Thank you @StuF I'm in a much better vitality/fitness profile now. tbh I don't know how I achieved my goals last time with the way things were. I guess I was desperate and just used steely determination to get by. The exercise is almost effortless now its do-able and more sustainable

@TAB going off to meditate now. Have shaken off excess energy so can go into a more relaxed meditative state. I love meditating especially the feeling I get when I go deep. Wondering if kitty cat is coming by tonight. I'll just continue with food for now. Then give him a good brush when he's settled enough. Hes very switched on to outside influences. You can ruffle your clothes and he will suddenly look around to see what it is thats how attuned this cat is. I think its been feral all its life

Afternoon cool customer's @Meowmy @TAB @StuF @Glisten @Oaktree @greenpea @Jacques hope you are all having a great day,went crabbing today, had 14 pots,no cigar 

@ENKELI wrote:

I think it's the opposite. Those without 2 or 3 cats are the crazy ones. At least that's what Mr Murdermittens tells me!

@ENKELI  I agree.  And not just because i would never dare to say Mr Murdermittens is wrong!

@Bill16 hey cool Bill, very good re crabbing. Enjoy fresh dinner

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846