Re: Tabaluga's

@MJG017 @Adge I think it's the opposite. Those without 2 or 3 cats are the crazy ones. At least that's what Mr Murdermittens tells me!

Mal.jpg

@TAB sorry to read that you are in Struggle Town mate.

Yep painkillers and anti inflammatories will show in blood tests that your kidneys are having a hard time.

Teeth are very important mate. Get that tooth attended to before you get an abscess.

Thinking of you.

G

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes, well see how I go re alcohol @SmilingGecko 

never thought of narcissism, isnt that like being a go-getter lol capitalism is set up as a playground for psychopaths.

@SmilingGecko 

TAB
Senior Contributor

not in pain atm @Glisten  just came outa nowhere as this stuff does when gets left in denial

just have to try and wangle something thru govt clinic tooth was filled couple mths ago, guess must still leak/whatever as super sensitive to hot and cold, thats what set it off last night then it went nuclear its small tooth molar or next one forward, which will leave 3 missing on that side in a row. for all the money I spent getting teeth fixed over years too, never went to dentist often enough though. so have to decide extraction or root canal, think getting it out, just delaying stuff plus waste of $ in the end trying to save it, screw in about same price as root canal and crown now

Thanks

@TAB hey tabby, hope your mouth pain gets better. Nearly lunch here. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

its not doing anything atm @Meowmy  strange day here re public hol. 

try and sort something out tomorrow when things open

thats good re work

@TAB see how you go. There were a few recent articles on alcohol and alcoholism on Mercola. Its really educated me. I show an interest because I want to know and also because my extended family mainly grandfather were all alcoholics. There were lots of suggestions in his recent posts and interviews if youre up to look at it at some stage.  The book I read today was very insightful it made lots of sense. Don't know if both were narcissists, mother possibly borderline. Can't be DIY armchair psychologist with no quals but it made a lot of sense. In the past we were told to be grateful for our families and that we were the problem that needed to be fixed and ended up getting scapegoated by harmful family dynamics involving denial and meted complex trauma.  

G'day @TAB @Meowmy @Bill16 

Hope your days are going well

@TAB hey tabby, enjoy public holiday. Hope tomorrow dentist can help. 

@StuF hey stuF, going good here. On lunch break. Hope you're well. Take care.

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846