TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

oh, cosmopolitan, dont know wats in that  .. ok actually looks alright @Glisten 

long weekend here , going to be lots day -sleeping ,not been sleeping well here.

um, me. spending a fortune on weight injections similar to famous one in media that mega stars take ..with their cosmos .. lol 

@TAB I hate going to shops 😒

As long as I have medication, soy milk, honey, Daria’s soups, yogurt and protein oats.

I can live off that and raid the orchard lol

Funny cause it’s true.

But it doesn’t stop me from wanting to eat @ENKELI ’s Apple & Cinnamon muffins.

G

@TAB that is wonderful! When you start this wonderful treatment :syringe:?

You’ll be the one sipping Cosmos on a yacht and I’ll be a Bog Hag lol 😝 

TAB
Senior Contributor

nothing urgent re meds, but dropped scripts off yest @Glisten  just a loose end.

supermarket is just for newspaper and snacks while stare @ teev all day hopefully lol

omg @TAB yes I know its difficult to take all this stuff in. When I hit 50 started noticing entropy. I had an early menopause at 47 and from that point on new health stuff came to the fore as if I hadn't been through enough allready. tbh I don't know what to say to you. Its not good when we can't get a handle on things affecting us. The whole thing can disillusioning.

In the past I would give myself downtime and use crystals to comfort myself. Jasper is a wonderful nurturing stone when you need it, azurite-malachite has always helped me to cope with the ups and downs of acute symptoms of disease and ride it through without it impacting me as much and pietersite creates a beautiful holding container that blocks out all outside influences allowing me to recouperate when I was tired and exhausted.

All I can say is just rest and give yourself time to process. Don't place any demands on yourself, relax and just flow with your body's natural energy. Just be patient, and allow things to be ❤️ and find a sweet spot in your day

@Glisten hey G, enjoy the weekend

@TAB hey tabby, enjoy the shops and newspaper. Take care

Hello @Glisten thought of you this morning! Had a brain spa 🚿 last night as you put it with lots of deep sleep for a change.  A very welcome shift. I just put some clothes on the line and maybe will toss out some garbage. Been to the Survival shop and bought some fluorescent tape to stick on switches and powerpoints, doorways etc in case of a blackout plus some instant icepacks and some jute spool for starting fires when i need to cook on my Eco-Zoom if the gas and electricity goes out.  How are things going in your little A-frame house? You are so good with real life trade skills. I used to paint properties and do tiling etc when I was younger. I'm not so hands on these days but I admire the work you do!

TAB
Senior Contributor

all done @Meowmy went for short drive to gym to see if anyone there after. didnt feel right or would have done steps in grandstand. prob still be there if did lol

think drink some water and go for nap

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks @SmilingGecko , its my usual M.O. w less than favourable medical news.. get overwhelmed , will be over it in few days hope lol

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846