TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

..step 1 kick the Swans @StuF  lol ...

@TAB Thats good, you will learn how to administer the injection yourself. Its not that scary. Just write it on your calendar that you have taken it so you don't skip or do the injection twice. So the weight should start to come off. Thought it may of been something like Oze...c which seems like everyone is on. One thing I noticed on my diabetes med is the transit time for eliminations gets slower so if that happens to you don't panic, you'll just go to the bathroom a little bit later than your usual time. Getting off the alcohol will be good for your thyroid too. They should have had you in an alcohol withdrawal program years ago going by what I'm learning about alcoholism. You're right you can't just come off alcohol just like that. Anyway stuff is progressing for you now which is good. An early birthday present for you. Heres to a new you TAB! 

TAB
Senior Contributor

nah, starts w 'we' @SmilingGecko  dr said same re transit time

yes, not first time re alc. programs

Thanks

TAB
Senior Contributor

oh, I did it myself already , just w someone telling me what to do @SmilingGecko 

lol @TAB  re Swans!

Anyways, I'm about out the door. Will check in here intermittently 🙂

TAB
Senior Contributor

Provided to YouTube by Rhino/Warner Records One Foot out the Door (2015 Remaster) · Van Halen Fair Warning ℗ 1981 Warner Records Inc. Drums: Alex Van Halen Remastering Engineer: Chris Bellman Lead Vocals: David Lee Roth Unknown: Don Landee Guitar, Synthesizer: Eddie Van Halen Background Vocals: ...

@TAB hey tabby, home now. It's raining. Best place to be is well lit room with comfy bed after a long week ha. Hope you're okay

TAB
Senior Contributor

thats good @Meowmy  all oaky here. claimed script already , rules changed since last time as too many people claiming expensive meds ok is capped at $43 now, still better than nothing, script was $260 which is a months worth

Hello @TAB just relaxing here. I read drinking lots of water raises your metabolic rate so I have been more mindful of drinking more water. My diabetes educator told me to do the same.  I have a damaged metabolism possibly due to anorexia nervosa and untreated insomnia as a teenager.  Have been looking at ways to repair metabolism since I watched a healer talk about it on a podcast recently. I am looking forward to healing my metabolism. My thyroid is improving too which is good

TAB
Senior Contributor

was thinking other day what ate as a kid, so much fat and sugar but we werent fat . go figure. @SmilingGecko  we didnt drink much water either. if had cool drink for school was cordial 

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846