Re: Tabaluga's

Hello @TAB just listening to some Rife frequencies. How has your day panned out? You've been quiet on here. I suspect you're either studying or having a restful afternoon. My walking is going better than usual. Have to check astrology for next weeks transits and match them up with crystals. We are having a new moon eclipse soon - eclipses are like wildcards and they can indicate dramatic change. We are allready in eclipse doorway, the changes are starting to flow allready for people. Sudden shifts and changes to orientation. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

@Oaktree  think am not allowed to give blood now due to meds , anyway sounds like a lot (?)

TAB
Senior Contributor

omg hope they fit re boots @SmilingGecko 

@TAB hey tabby, talked with friends, read the bible.went to get food. Feel a bit better. Hope you're okay

I measured my foot in cms and it should fit. My foot takes a size 9 or 9.5 but the cms measurement was closer to a 9 so it should be ok @TAB. I've had a lot of success buying footwear from Salvos. Have got some great stuff over the years. I keep a measuring tape handy and just check with the brand's sizing chart elsewhere on the internet

TAB
Senior Contributor

that's good @Meowmy . Glad things a bit better now. hope your food is nice/or healthy

TAB
Senior Contributor

well  good luck, I have come unstuck w internet shoes couple times @SmilingGecko 

@TAB hey tabby, got some fruits, vegetables and fish and bread. In room now. Ha. Hope you're okay

TAB
Senior Contributor

very good @Meowmy  I got nuts again the other day., plus got berries need to be eaten just bored and thirsty, will have some water, cant do another nap lol

@TAB hey tabby, sounds very good. I wish I can get better with my MI. So that I can cope with life better

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846