Re: Tabaluga's

@StuF @TAB @Meowmy @SmilingGecko @Glisten 

Good morning guys,

I just gave 879mls of plasma. Going to Krispy Kreme now to buy donuts for this afternoon. Then off to church for 2 hours. My son is coming around this afternoon at 3pm to play games 

@StuF Things always emerge on the scene under this transit. Its a strategic way to shop. There was nothing in the store all week - i did go in and out during the week and nothing to confirm the theory but as of today these were there HUZZAH!

I hope church goes well @Oaktree enjoy your outing today to that donut place and a visit from your son. I must learn how to make medical medium donuts. Have thought about it for a while. I am not allowed to have junk food due to diabetes but these donuts are a better option for me. Thought I'd share

@TAB @StuF @Meowmy @Glisten 

https://www.medicalmedium.com/blog/cinnamon-donuts

Screenshot 2024-09-08 at 1.13.15 pm.png

@Oaktree enjoy your day

@StuF thank you so much StuF

@StuF @TAB @Meowmy @Oaktree @Glisten 

Just back in from a walk. Will go and do some blood irradiation. I just wish I could walk early in the morning like Meowmy, don't know how she does it but these meds wipe me out. Well clocked up another walk for the week. Rest now. Might be better to do walking after lunch rather than late in the afternoon. 

@SmilingGecko well done re walk

Good job @SmilingGecko  re walk

I'm well and truly pooped now @StuF @Meowmy lol 😞

@SmilingGecko very good SG. Enjoy the afternoon 

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846