TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

im no t the best either, quick in and out here re shops @Meowmy  take it easy, might light fire here tonite even if not that cold ha just to feel better lol

Hey @Bill16 day going ok mate, im very tired im not sleeping well, got a few odd jobs done, picked up the new oven yesterday it only fitted into the rolla with mm to spare, if that hahaahahaha. anyway got it installed, got some painting done in the dining room. kitchen bench will arrive monday afternoon is there is no rain

I dunno @TAB hopefully you will get it to work ok. I don't own a TV anymore so wouldn't know whats involved with the thing you mentioned. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

theres a reason why things were cheap, have the one smart tv in world that cant mirror ph to screen ha ha lol @SmilingGecko 

brother told me how to fix, had to shut up and listen in the end, seems only way to get it to work, getting device sent in mail

@Glisten 

I just spoke to my daughter for nearly 3 hours. We ended up playing a Gilmore Girls plot quiz game. I looked up an episode. Gave her the name and maybe said one thing that happened and she had to fill out the rest of the plot line. It was really fun. We both love GG a lot and used to watch it over and over.

@TAB hey tabby,  hope your fire is nice. Been to shops. Got some food. Might eat some fruits. Hope you're okay

TAB
Senior Contributor

see how I go @Meowmy  might  be nice re fire. otherwise straight to bed. need to remake first , ha had lots bad snacks here

@StuF hey StuF, thanks for kind wishes. Been to shops. Got some fruits. Think wash and eat them ha. Hope you're okay

Fruit sounds good @Meowmy 

What did you get?

@Oaktree lovely that you have that connection with your daughter. Especially as adults. Fun keeps relationships together. That is beautiful @Oaktree your post put a big smile on my face 😊 G

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846