TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, glad you and @StuF enjoying discussing music. It's getting dark here. Will need to get ready for outing soon. Take care. Enjoy the evening 

@TAB  Hearing The Doors always reminds me of visiting a mate's house back in high school...we knew he liked The Doors, but weren't prepared for the full on f-in Shrine he had in his room!!! lol

Good mate then and since, but yeah, wasn't expecting that!

TAB
Senior Contributor

go well @Meowmy 

Avagoodone @Meowmy 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah, 

all about ..stages..

like the clip I put up  ..it;s ..staged .. I didnt realise .Doors probs jazz version of The Monkeys llolo.. @StuF 

@TAB @StuF hey cool friends, thanks for well wishes. Nearly ready to go out ha.

@TAB @StuF How are we going this afternoon? I didn't get much done today. Its been rather cold and overcast. Looking forward to bright ideas when Mercury Cazimi happens on Monday. I just love it when it happens. All kinds of inspiration trickling down from the ether. The words concepts and ideas never stop flowing on a Mercury Cazimi!!! Its good to schedule in something that requires such inspiration under this sky. Would love to have been born under a Mercury Cazimi influence. My plans for the weekend include listening to the rest of a free audiobook and just having a peaceful weekend. Dinner tonight is savoury mince with parsnip mash lol!

TAB
Senior Contributor

..Enjoy @Meowmy  ........................................................... 

re outing ...

@TAB hey tabby, I am parked near the restaurant.  Early for dinner. Just waiting.. Hope you're okay

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846