Re: Tabaluga's

Yeah well you know better that me @TAB i guess you got some idea about his preferences. What are you doing in bigtown? I just got my electricity bill and it was virtually zero with the power subsidy. Looking forward to lower bills over spring and summer with my solar panels. It should keep things in check

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah, got bill the other day, fisr time had to pay since november last year @SmilingGecko 

yes, I am the one who buys stuff only to have to throw it out re cats changing tastes..

TAB
Senior Contributor

big town is quick look for comb/pet comb have worked out a better way to try and get rid of matted hair on cat 

also snacks and alcohol

not buying locally anymore as last time, actually notice what they charged me, its retail Plus a lot. I know pub I have not got take aways from buys at BWS, seen them there.

othe place bought from 2-3 times charge me $30 more than would have paid for a bottle of spirits in bigtown  was $75 for a bottle ha ha

@SmilingGecko 

yes, been drinking too much, prob do today then try and have a break. (to avoid poss wdrawals) need to get back to study and do things around house

@TAB Did you ever get on that med for alcohol withdrawal? It must be so hard living with that addiction. I was reading about it on Dr Mercolas website and he was saying the founder of AA before he died was unable to introduce key nutritional parameters to the AA program - the board rejected it. So AA never accepted nutritional deficiencies as a way to address alcoholism as far as I know. It may have changed. Mercola went on to suggest drinking things like kombucha which is a fermented fizzy tea that regained popularity in the last decade, and carbonated water with flavour enhancers like lime. Have you ever drank kombucha? I used to love it. Its now sold at major supermarkets. I also read alcoholism dulls the pleasure chemicals in the brain serotonin, dopamine? Can't remember them all. I knew someone with adenoehia i think its called and she was flat most of the time having no sense of happiness other than extreme mood swings with her bipolar. Her life was very difficult.  

@TAB hey tabby, good luck big town and study. Done hair. Smashing a sparkling water ha ha.

My dog passed away peacefully in my arms this morning,I cried like a baby @Meowmy @TAB @StuF @Jacques 

Oh @Bill16 

So very sorry to hear that. Keep the family close

@Bill16 so sorry for your loss. 

paw.jpg

TAB
Senior Contributor

oh dear @Bill16  do what ya got to do hey

TAB
Senior Contributor