TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

..what @StuF  said, @Meowmy  have a good holiday. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

near keeled over getting out of car in bigtown @StuF  didnt feel right for ages  think will check BP after  get over unpacking. body complained about walking around shops. had so many things to do. got to get back to walking. anyway. think more water, splash my face and go have a nap here . 

I got all my learning guides for teaching part of course printed off as well

I cant read stuff on internet. better in a book. also got a webcam/microphone in case standard ones on laptop dont work for online lesson in 3 weeks. vaguely remember  it failed a few years ago, couldnt get it going

@TAB hey tabby, hope you're okay after dizzy spells. Well done re study. Enjoy. @StuF thanks for support

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks @Meowmy  got to go lie down here . If you go before I get back, have a safe trip and try to enjoy ! 

Hey @TAB 

Don't sound great. But well done getting shite done! Very organised 🙂

I hope a nap sorts you out

@StuF @TAB @Meowmy @Jacques @Bill16 @SmilingGecko @tonys 

Went out to a bbq by the beach this morning. We had a hot drink and then did some gentle meditation under a tree. Followed that by a ham, cheese and tomato croissant. Then we went for a walk up to the lookout. 145 steps later the view was beautiful but I was puffed climbing up there. I did make it though. Home now. Just cleaned my dining table. Waiting for hubby to finish work. Might go to the shops later.

Sounds most excellent @Oaktree 

@Oaktree very good Oaktree. Well done.

@TAB hey tabby, I have done errands in the world for the day. Retreated to my room at home . Hope you're okay. Will be going to goldfield tomorrow 

Good afternoon cool friends @Meowmy @TAB @Oaktree @StuF @Jacques hopefully your day's are going good

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846