Re: Everything music

Hey @greenpea 

I normally can't stand the Gallaghers (Well, Noel, at least) or Oasis. But I quite enjoyed that. Thanks!

Hope you're having a good Sunday!

@StuF  thanks having a chill day hope you are too.  i really like oasis but my ex hates them lol. hates their voices. 

Their voices don't help @greenpea ! lol

Yeah, chill day here too

Gonna drag my sorry a*** out for walk now!!!

Oasis - 'Don't Look Back In Anger' (Official Video) Taken from Album: '(What's The Story) Morning Glory?' Directed by: Nigel Dick SUBSCRIBE ▶︎ https://Oasis.lnk.to/YTSubscribeYo Stream the best of Oasis playlists: https://Oasis.lnk.to/OASISESSENTIALSYo ...

@StuF  beautiful day here too. have a wonderful walkxx

Oasis - 'Morning Glory' (Official HD Video) [Remastered] Lyrics: All your dreams are made When you`re chained to (your) mirror with (your) razor blade Today`s the day that all the world will see Another sunny afternoon (I`m) walking to the sound of your favorite tune Tomorrow never knows what it ...

Perfect day for walking @greenpea 

I hadn't been for a while so didn't go too far...but the Sun! Gorgeous!!! (I always find it funny that for huge chunks of the year I avoid sun like the plague...but come winter, Bring It On!)

@StuF  you sound like pea! even in the winter though i always use sunscreen.  the only thing i like about summer is being able to dry my clothes quickly on the line!

Yep @greenpea , these winter days are no good for drying. We're down a valley here so get sod all sun over the course of a day, even in good weather

@StuF  thats a bugger re drying but must be nice during the summer re shade.  I get no shade here and it gets so hot as we are facing west with no insulation. thank got for ac and dysons.

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846