Re: All Things Sport...

yeah, think he got like 50 possessions this year lol and got dropped at least once lolo @StuF but yeah. soldo gone too. No ruckman at all , best defender leaving, few others leaving , be lucky to make finals 2025, would be pointless anyways ok D!ck-son played 14 games for 187 possessions ..woo...

Certainly wasn't his best year @TAB  lol

yeah, well @StuF  ..

NRL GF night. Not sure how many of you will be watching?  Other than @Judi9877 who I know will be cheering passionately for her Melb Storm. 

I have to say, I have little interest in this GF. However, I really don't want to see Panthers win AGAIN. 3 in a row is more than enough. As I said in a previous post, I don't like to see any team so dominant. It's bad for the league.

Sooo, I guess that puts me with you Judi, barracking for the Storm. And they do have a link with my Canberra Raiders. Their coach Craig Bellamy was a Canberra Raider. 

Go Storm 😂

@Emelia8 I was definitely watching my boys win their 4th Grand Final in a row.

My ex was watching it with me and he supports Melbourne Storm. 

It was a great tough and fast paced match. I am sad that once again we are loosing some great players. But now the young ones can step up.

I'm happy for you @Mustang67 😊 

Well done to the Panthers. 

I guess for me, there was one positive. (As a NSW Blues supporter) There were lots of Blues in the winning team. As opposed to numerous QLD Maroons playing for Storm. So I am happy to say Blues beat Maroons, again! Ha ha 🤣 

@Emelia8 Thank you

I go for NSW as well. And my ex goes for QLD.

We went to watch my first State of Origin live last year when they played at Adelaide Oval.  Unfortunately they lost that one 😔. But yes the team does have a few Panthers in it 🐾🐾🐾🐾

Hello @Emelia8 @Mustang67 @Zoe7 @StuF @TAB  @Glisten @Shaz51 @tyme @Jynx @Lauz and all forumites here. What an interesting few weeks it’s been in the land of Sports!

As some of you may know, I was away on a cruise when the AFL Grand Final between the Brisbane Lions and the Sydney Swans was played at the MCG on the 28/9. I’m pleased to say that my Brisbane Lions won however, I didn't get to see the match as although it was shown on the big screen on pool deck, the weather was rainy and I had to help my housemate who spent most of the day seasick after the weather was rocky in the ship for most of Friday night and nearly all of Saturday. I only found out the result at 5:20pm when I came out of my cabin to help my housemate get some food so I was definitely a happy camper! 

As for the NRL, my Melbourne Storm defeated the Roosters on the 27/9 to get through to the Grand Final and the Penrith Panthers defeated the Cronulla Sharks on the 28/9 to get through to the grand final on the 6/10. I was able to see some of the Penrith/Sharks game on the ship as I was near a bar that was showing the match on a lower deck whilst helping to keep my housemate calm and occupied from her seasickness episodes. There were lots of supporters on board watching the game so it was a really good atmosphere. Pity the Panthers won as I was really hoping for a Sharks win. As for the Grand Final, I watched it from my hotel room in Sydney after choosing to stay a few extra nights due to a potential mess up with the cruise ship on the 27/9 - it came in late and I didn’t want to miss my flight on 6/10 so i chose to stay extra nights. The game obviously didn’t go the way I planned unfortunately but there’s always next year so hopefully the Storm can follow the Brisbane Lions lead and win it next year. The NRLW grand final was also held on Sunday with the Roosters defeating the Sharks.

Onto other sports news! Rafael Nadal has announced that he is retiring at the end of the Davis Cup which is sad as he’s  been a great player for a long time. The Bathurst 1000 is on this weekend with the main race being held on Sunday. The Caulfield Guineas is also being held on Saturday afternoon for all forumites interested in horse racing. The AFLW is also still being played for those interested in women’s AFL.

Keep on enjoying your sports and may the best teams and players/athletes win!

Judi9877☺️🌻

@Judi9877 to the tune of Without MeGuess who’s back? Once again
Judi’s back. Sports again

Guess who’s back? Judi’s back. Tell a friend. Judi’s back. All Things Sport. Sports Report. 

Judi’s back Da-da-da, da, da, da, da, da, da
Da-da-da, da, da, da, da

@Zoe7 @Mustang67 @Emelia8 @TAB @StuF @Jynx @ENKELI @Lauz 

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846