Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: baby animal play

@Zoe7 Toby is a cutie!!!! 😄

yeah he is a bit of a cutie @greenpea - I am very lucky to have such a beautiful little boy that is also a little cutie Smiley Very Happy

@Zoe7 Yes you are. I think all owners are very privledged to own animals they are a delightful responsibility. We have a furry friend who likes to remain anon due to his breed but he runs the house lol and is so spoilt it is ridiculous 😄

For those of us that don't or can't have kids our fur babies are certainly our babies @greenpea - I know mine are very spoilt also and my whole existence relies on them being happy, healthy and loved Heart

@Zoe7 I couldnt agree more 🙂

Former-Member
Not applicable

@NameUnknown @greenpea @Zoe7

Love all the pics. Puppy is gorgeous Zoe.  I dont have any of Holly when she was a puppy.  I only got her when she was already 8 months old.  Pity, I reckon she'd have been a beautiful puppy too.

Below are a couple of some birds which were nesting alongside our deck.  Crested pigeon babies.  I watched them fro when the 2 eggs first appeared and saw them leave the nest. The first pic they were just getting their feathers, the second pic they were nearly ready to leave the nest. Although it was only 3 days after the first pic here. They grow so quickly.  In fact I think 2 days later they were gone.  I did see them come around for a few weeks later though as they came and continued to feed near where the nest was for a while with their mum. 

I noticed last week actually that the female bird is back again, and has 2 eggs in the same nest.  She's been setting on them now for at least a week.  

Sherry

IMG_0216.JPG

IMG_0232.JPG

I have a kid but i want a fur baby. I cant have pets in my current rental though

Hi @Lunar have you got a fur baby?

Aw toby is like a little fluffy cloud @Zoe7 Smiley LOL!!!

Today I stumbled across something rather cute, maybe not as cute as Toby but right up there!!!

Screen Shot 2018-03-08 at 5.52.59 PM.png

I do @greenpea 🙂 but we adopted her when she wasn't little anymore, so I missed seeing her as a kitten 😞 but I can imagine the cuteness and that is just fine with me, she is still such a little cute fluffball now

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846