Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Well I got my hopes up for nothing @TAB house was a bit of a dump,had no back yard,I'm talking one metre from back door to the back fence 

TAB
Senior Contributor

..easier to get rid of empties that way @Bill16  ..

no biggy. where's next ?? ..

I guess it's back to the drawing board @TAB 

@TAB hey tabby, yea mum is having chemo. Hope you're  okay

TAB
Senior Contributor

oh , gosh @Meowmy well that would keep her quiet if nothing else. Heard first hand from people ist horrible esp first few days after they have it. Friend of a friend had it like 25 years ago. they said they found out taking lots vit C helped well helped body  fix itself fm chemo ie bladder etc

@TAB yea tabby, mum has gone to bed. Good luck with your study tomorrow 

Hey @Meowmy 

I hope it goes well for your mum

Wanted to ask- do you have anyone you can talk to about this irl? I can understand if you don't go into detail here, but I hope you're not soldiering along alone. Like, I want ask things like her diagnosis and prognosis, but that's probably not for me to ask of you in a forum like this...

Anyway, wishing you both strength

@StuF hey StuF, thank you for kindness message. I have some friends irl to chat with. Please pray for me.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

I was thinking you must have friends @Meowmy . Glad to hear it

@StuF @TAB @Bill16 @Meowmy @SmilingGecko @Jacques @Glisten 

Hi guys,

I am having a pretty boring week this week as my support worker is away on a short break away with other clients. I am going out for dinner on Wednesday night with hubby and another couple from Church. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846