Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, rest and sleep important ha ha. Hope you're feeling better. My week wasn't bad. Just hard work ha. Going to a comedy show tomorrow. Hope it will make me laugh ha

Yeah copy that @Glisten what's on the cards today?

TAB
Senior Contributor

maybe take some rotten fruit to throw in case you dont laugh @Meowmy  lol

@TAB ha ha ha tabby, sounds good. So fast. The day neatly gone. It's getting dark here. Hope to make a salad tonight.

@Bill16  Slow day Bill. Did some domestics. 
Looking at corner woodwork spline joints.

Shuffling some digital paperwork.

Lots of breaks in between.

Sauna later 

Looking forward to sleeping tonight.

What have you been up to big fella?

G

Howdy @Glisten you sound like you are having a very productive day,I'm not up to much today, waiting for the west Oz derby 

TAB
Senior Contributor

seached car and threw few things out, half looking for photos. looked again in hall cupboard, 4th time maybe, they were wedged under something and forgot how small a package it was .. @Meowmy 

and Port lost @StuF  they are getting found out as flat track pretenders yet again....

@TAB hey tabby, glad you found photos. Just chilling not done much. Hoping to make salads for tonight

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hey @Meowmy , yes was good re films, notmuch left, thrown a lot out, I think why would I want to look at this ever again? etc lol

looks very dear to get negatives digitised, maybe will try little scanner. as most I dont want.

@TAB hey tabby, bit of project for you re photos ha. Now you have good book to read as well. Did a bit of kettlebells today. Think will make salads now. Take care

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Baptist Care SA ABN: 81 257 754 846